Log in & Password Instructions
How can I change my password?
Follow these instructions.
#4. Go to your email inbox.
- Instead of clicking the "Log in," Please click the "Back to Storyteller Academy" to direct you to our login page.
- If you still having trouble with logging in, you can call us at (833) 786-7925 our line will be open from Sunday to Thursday 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM PST or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log in Troubleshooting
Here are the steps you should do.
#1. Clear your browser cache/history. You can do this on the top left corner of your browser. Here are a couple of screenshots:
Next, try logging in. This should work 90% of the time.
#2. If you are stuck at this window, where it says “log-out” that means you are logged in but not on the right page yet. Simple click Log-out and then log back in.
#3. If neither of those work, take screenshots of what you are experiencing and email them back to me here at email@example.com.
There is also one last thing you can do. You can open a private browser (safari) or incognito window (chrome) and log in.
Why was my Members Only Facebook Group request denied?
1. You don't have the required purchased to join.
Our Members Only Facebook Group is exclusively for enrolled students. But we also have Storyteller Academy Online Community where you can join even you are not a student.
2. You're using a different name in our system and Facebook.
All you have to do is send us an email at hello@storytelleracademy and tell us your facebook account name to verify your request.
*It makes us 24hours to approve your request.
Why I don't get your email?
You might wonder after you enrolled you didn't get an email from us. The first thing to do is to check all the information before or during you type your details into our system are correct. Computers are smart enough to store a lot of info. If you have multiple email address, our advice is to stick to one account. One account that you'll be using to all of your transactions inside Storyteller Academy. If it happened, you already used your multiple email account on enrollment. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (833) 786-7925, and we're here to help you.
Another reason will be,
Your mail provider is blocking our address:
Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail typically do not block our addresses, but it is possible this may occur.
- Yahoo - read Yahoo's help article "Unblocking an email address or domain"
- Hotmail - read Hotmail's forum post "How to unblock a sender in blocked senders list.
- Gmail - Gmail will send "blocked" emails to your spam folder. Search for an email from us (if one exists) and click the "Not spam" option. As well, check your filters to see if you are sending to spam/trash folder.
How to claim my Bonus?
If you purchased a course during the webinar, promotional bonuses offered and can claim from the current term to one year after. All you have to do is to email us at email@example.com to verify and get the booking link.